|Image of Google AdSense Earning.|
Online Business That Pays Daily: In this modern days it’s no longer mandatory that people must have a physical shop before they can start making money, In fact a lot of people are now adopting the idea of earning money while working online. According to Statista, 5.19 billion people have access to internet, that about 64.9 percent of world population making it possible for people who wants to start their business online. You just have to develop passion for your business then put in efforts on making it successful. In addition, one of the advantages to start your business online is that it saves you the cost of renting or buying physical location, rather all you need is either a smartphone or computer system with a strong internet connection. I will tell you 10 online business that pays daily.
What is Online Business?
What does it take to start an online business in Nigeria?
- A smart device (either phone, laptop, tablet)
- A good internet connection is required
- You must be passionate
- You must be or willing to be creative and skillful
- You must know how to read and write
- A little fund might be required (varies based on the business you choose)
Top 10 Online Business That Pays Daily in Nigeria
1. Become a Virtual Assistant
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Must be familiar with email marketing
- Must be very creative in writing editing social media marking posts.
2. Start a Blog
- It can take you sometimes to start earning from your blog
- You must understand search engine optimization (SEO)
- Blogging is a time consuming career
- As a new beginner it might be very difficult to rank at specific keywords
- Blogging might cost you little money at some point
This website is another example of a blog. As an average blogger you can earn up to N200K to N5 million monthly, some of Nigeria bloggers make more. If you’re interest in learning blogger you can specify at the comment section and I will get back to you.
3. Become a Freelance Writer
4. Become a Web Developer
- You have to always refresh your brain and practice regular even as a pro because these programming and mark-up languages are updated always.
- You need a basic understanding of SEO
- A well functioning laptop or a computer system is required.
5. Start Vlogging
What is a Vlog?
- A well functioning laptop and a smartphone
- Good HD camera
- Learn how to edit videos
- Strong internet connection
6. Become a Drop shipper
7. Start Content Creating
- You need to create a strong social media presence on Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter and most especially YouTube.
- You need to create attractive contents.
- You need to promote your contents regular
- Be consistence and keep working hard
8. Start Affiliate Marketing
9. Become an Online Tutor
Online tutors are highly on demand, another good thing about this is that you can work beyond Nigeria meaning that you can be tutoring residents of other countries and still earn money in Nigeria. Online tutors makes an average of N200K in Nigeria. To start, you can visit any of these platforms;
10. Start Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP)
- Blogging – N50K
- Affiliate marketing – N30K
- Web Development – N100K
- Content Writing – N30K
- Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing – N30K