|Image by: www.technext24.com|
Bank Verification Number (BVN) is an important tool that helps improve security in the Nigeria banking methodology. This means in other to maintain a well secured and efficient bank account you need a BVN. I will tell you everything you need to know and how to check BVN using your phone on any of your mobile network either MTN, 9Mobile, Airtel and Glo.
Why is BVN Important?
Helps to reduced cyber fraud:
Protecting Customers’ Bank Accounts
Increase Efficient Banking Operations
Enhancing Financial Inclusion
How To Enroll For BVN
- Go to any bank of your choice
- Visit the customer care and pick up the BVN enrollment form
- Fill and submit the form
- Complete the biometrics Capturing (Facial Image and Fingerprint capturing)
- Then an acknowledgment slip will be issued to you
- Your BVN will be generated within 24 hours
How to Check BVN on MTN, 9Mobile, Airtel and Glo
- Pick up your phone and dial the USSD USSD code *565*0#.
- Wait few seconds for your BVN 11-digit number to pop up
- Copy and save or write down the 11-digit number