|Photo by Piggyvest on www.piggyvest.com.|
Have you been hearing about the trending Nigeria saving and investment platform called PiggyVest and wish to know more about PiggyVest? or wish to learn how to save and invest with PiggyVest, Don’t worry we’ll guide you through the whole process and tell you everything you need to know about PiggyVest investment, take a deep breath and ride along with us as we dive deep into PiggyVest saving and investment.
What is PiggyVest all about?
PiggyVest is an online saving and investment platform founded in 2016 by Odunayo Eweniyi, Somto Ifezue, and Joshua Chibueze. This platform was initially launched as Piggybank.ng in 2016 and was later rebranded as PiggyVest in 2020. According to PiggyVest, its platform has accumulated a whopping 4,000,000 users and counting in the space of 7 years which is impressive, this might motivate you to learn more about PiggyVest. Let’s dive deep.
How does PiggyVest work?
PiggyVest is a saving and investment platform that allows Nigerian resident’s to save and invest their money for a return with profits. With PiggyVest you can now easily save your money and choose your preferred date for withdrawal or even invest in Agriculture, Real-Estate, Transportation, and Fix Income with a given percentage to receive as profit. You can also earn through PiggyVest referral programs, so in summary, PiggyVest is a saving and investment platform.
How to create a PiggyVest account
- Log on to the PiggyVest website: and click on Create a free account or use this link www.dashboard.piggyvest.com/register
- Fill in your details: this includes your name, email address, phone number, and password, then click on Create an Account.
- Confirm your email address: you will receive an email with your confirmation, click the link to confirm your email address.
- Log on to your dashboard: once your email confirmation is complete click on Go To Dashboard
- Re-enter your login details: To sign in you have to re-enter your Login details
- congratulations you have successfully created your PiggyVest account, the next step is setting up your account.
Setting Up your PiggyVest Account
setting up your PiggyVest account is very necessary and without setting up your account, you won’t have full access to your account such as withdrawing from your account. There are two aspects to setting up your PiggyVest account
- Verifying your Identity: To verify your identity, you need to link your BVN or NIN (linking of NIN is currently paused at this moment) to your PiggyVest account.
- Manage card and Bank setting: you have to link your Debit card and your withdrawal account to your PiggyVest account and
Verifying your Identity
i. How to link your BVN to Piggyvest
- From your dashboard, scroll down and click on Account
- Click on Add your BVN or NIN: you will be redirected to another page
- Then click on Use your BVN
- Scroll down and fill in your BVN at a blank field, after that click on Validate BVN
- Your BVN will load and validate automatically
Manage card and Banking Setting
i. How to link your Debit Card to PiggyVest
- From your dashboard scroll down and click on Account
- Scroll down and select My Card & Bank Setting
- Then click on Debit Cards
- You will be redirected to another page, then click on Add a new card
- Confirm the card owner by clicking on the blue Confirm button
- Enter your details, this includes your card number, expiry date, and CVV number (this service attracts the sum of hundred naira N100)
- Then click to pay
- Accept the bank notification sent to your number
ii. How to link your withdrawal account PiggyVest
- Go back to My Card & Banking Setting and select Withdrawal Banking Setting
- Click on Add your Bank Account
- Enter your Account Number and choose your bank and click on Verify Account
- Copy the OTP sent to your number (used when signing up) and paste it into the blank field, then input your password for confirmation
- Your bank account will be integrated successfully and will be used for money disbursement
Here are five (5) main saving plans at PiggyVest
- Piggybank: Piggybank allows you to save automatically either daily, weekly, or monthly. With Piggybank you earn an interest rate of 10% annually and can withdraw 3 times per year.
- Flex Naira: flex Naira is a wallet where all your interest earnings are paid to, with flex Naira you earn a whopping 8% interest for money in your Flex account. with Flex Naira you can withdraw 4 times each month.
- SafeLock: A SafeLock account in PiggyVest is a type of Fix deposit account that allows you to lock your funds for a particular period until their maturity. With SafeLock once the money has been locked, you receive your interest percentage upfront based on your deposited amount.
- Target: Target Saving in PiggyVest allows you to set a particular saving goal and then work hard by saving consistently in other to reach your particular goal. With Target, you’re entitled to earn an 8% interest rate yearly.
- Flex Dollar: Flex Dollar is another saving plan that allows you to save your money in dollars, for me I think there are a lot of benefits in saving with Flex Dollar. You will not just earn from your annual interest, you can also earn from dollar appreciation that is to say that your earnings automatically increase when the dollar increases for example you deposited 100 dollars before the dollar appreciates by 5%, 5% of 100 dollars is equivalent to $105 you also earn 7% annual interest from Flex Dollar account.
How to earn through PiggyVest Referral Program
Do you know you can make up to N10,000 daily while referring people to PiggyVest? PiggyVest pays you and your referent N1,000 each, this means that you and the person you referred are entitled to N1,000 each for every successful signup. All you just have to do is to copy and share your invitation code with your friends.
How to get your PiggyVest referral code
- From your dashboard click on the account
- Scroll down and click on Refer and Earn N1,000.00
- You will see your unique referral link with a write-up
- Copy and share your link to earn bonuses
How to withdraw from the PiggyVest account
- Log in to your PiggyVest dashboard and click account
- Scroll down and click on Withdraw Funds
- Select a wallet to withdraw from, you can withdraw either from Flex Balance or PiggyBank Balance
- Choose your fund destination: you choose your fund disbursement destination either to your Pocket App or to your Bank Account
- Choose withdrawal amount
- Enter your generated One Time Password (OTP)
- Enter your password and click on Break
- Finally, confirm to withdraw
How to contact PiggyVest customer care service
You can contact PiggyVest management through various channels listed on their website and App including;
- Phone Number: +234 700933933
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Address: Testmot House, 3 Abdulrahman Okene Close, off Ligali Ayorinde Street, Victoria Island, Lagos State, Nigeria.
- Facebook Page: facebook.com/PiggyBankNG
- Instagram Page: instagram.com/piggbankng
- Twitter Page: twitter.com/piggybankng
PiggyVest is undoubtedly among the best investment fin-tech companies in Nigeria. PiggyVest has a set of co-ordinate team that works effectively in promoting the brand. PiggyVest is recognized and authorized by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), registered with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), and insured by Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) Which makes them more reliable and trustworthy, for me PiggyVest is a Platform to tryout. Please if you have any questions concerning PiggyVest drop them in the comment section, I will be glad to hear from you.