|Image source: Google|
Do you wish to know more about Google AI First Accelerator for startups in Africa? How it works, Funding and supports? In this post I will tell you everything you need to know about this golden opportunity provided for a specific African countries eligibility and requirements, just take a breathe and let’s ride along.
Table Of Content
- Brief Overview of Google For Startups Accelerator
- Eligibility and Requirements
- List Of Eligible African Countries
- How to Apply for Google For Startups Accelerator (AI First)
- Benefits Of Applying
- Application Deadline
Brief Overview of Google For Startups Accelerator (AI First)
Criteria and Requirements
- Startups with proven track record of success, preferably between seed and series A funding.
- Developing a scalable product or service that can reach a large number of customers and has a sustainable way to grow.
- Startups must be technically demanding, with a focus on technologies like machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI)
- The CTO and/or technical team members must be committed to the success of the program and must be willing to put in the necessary work.
List Of Eligible African Countries
- Côte D’ivoire
- South Africa
How to Apply for Google For Startups Accelerator (AI First)
Benefits Of Applying
- Mentorship from Google Artificial (AI) intelligence Experts.
- Networking Opportunities
- Up to $350,000 cloud credit
- Access to Google’s Resources