|Image Source: By Gaurdian.ng|
Do you know that BUA Cement is currently looking for cement distributors in Nigeria? Are you looking to become a distributor for BUA Cement or wish to, this content is for you. I will tell you everything you need to know about the Group, how to become a distributor and the requirements.
Table Of Content
- History of BUA Cement
- Registration Requirements
- Depot Location
- Benefits of becoming a distributor
- How to contact BUA Cement
History of BUA Cement
BUA Cement is a Cement company founded by Abudul Samad Rabiu. BUA Cement was founded and incorporated in 2008, then later in 2009 BUA Group acquired another two (2) cement companies, the Cement Company of Northern Nigeria, CCNN (Sokoto Cement), and the Edo Cement Company to boost and increase the metric tonnes of annual cement production in the country. BUA Cement has a production capacity worth 11 million metric tonnes per annum and plants in Sokoto and Edo State, Nigeria which makes them one of the most recognized cement companies in Nigeria.
BUA Cement Depot Locations
Here are the available depot locations for BUA Cement distribution. So you can also visit any of this location nearby to you;
Benefits of becoming a distributor for BUA Cement
- BUA Cement will provide you with well experienced sales and marketing team, who will help you to reach your target customers.
- With BUA Cement you will be able to offer your customers a wide range of cement products, including Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC), Rapid Hardening Cement (RHC), Sulphate Resistant Cement (SRC), and White Cement.
- You can contact their customer care at anything and get a positive response from their team.
- BUA Cement offers a good margin for their customers in every sale due to their competition to outclass other cement companies just like Dangote Cement.
How to contact BUA Cement
If you wish to learn more about BUA Cement and their Services you can do so by contacting them. You can use any of these contact details to reach out to them.
- Phone NO: +234 (1) 461 0669 – 72
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 5th Floor, BUA Towers PC 32, Churchgate Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
- Click here to send them a direct message
Bua Cement Registration Requirements
Becoming a distributor for BUA Cement isn’t as difficult as many people thought, you just have to upload some necessary documents to the website and you’re good to go. Here are the Required Documents for registration.
- Your First and Last Name
- Your Email Address
- Valid Phone Number
- A Passport Picture
- Your National ID
How to Apply
- Visit the distributor’s web page at www.buacement.com/becomeadistributor/
- Scroll down and fill in the dash accordingly
- Upload the required document and click on submit
- Wait for a while and you will get feedback as soon as possible (can take up to a month)
Anyone aspiring to become a distributor, BUA Cement is a better alternative for you, You can decide to give this brand a tryout and I am sure, it won’t be a mess. BUA Cement is one of the most established and recognized cement brands in Nigeria and I can tell you that choosing them as your preferred cement company is a great choice. If you have any questions on this post scroll down to the comment section and I will get back to you as soon as possible.